Ok so there were a lot of tech news last week so this will be made into 2 videos and posts and this is the first one, the second vid's and post will be link- there is a lot of news to cover so lets get started
1.Google Nexus 6 price in India has been officially confirmed thanks to the listing of the smartphone in the Play Store. Google Nexus 6 32GB variant has been priced in India at Rs. 44,000 for the 32GB variant, while the 64GB variant will be available in India at a price of Rs. 49,000. The smartphone will be available in two colours: Midnight Blue and Cloud White. There's no word yet on when the smartphone will be start shipping in India, but with the price now listed on the Play Store, the official launch should happen within the next week or so
Google Nexus 6 has the following specs
- Manufactured by Motorola,
- Comes with a 5.96-inch QHD (1440x2560 pixels) display at 493PPI.
- The smartphone is powered by a 2.7GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor
- 3GB RAM.
- 32GB and 64GB internal storage options.
- The smartphone comes with 13-megapixel and 2-megapixel rear and front cameras respectively.
2.Whatsapp the leading messages app has now starting to show 2 blue tick marks that mean the recipient has read your message
3.Motorola launched a new phone the Moto Maxx the global variant of droid turbo that was made only for us's carrier Verizon. the phone launched in Brazil a few days ago for BRL 2,199 that's about 857$ and 56,000 rupees approximately. the phone is about to reach mexico by mid November and other Latin american countries soon
The specs of the phone are
- the back features a 'Ballistic Nylon' build. The company says, "It's a high-quality, durable material with a distinctive texture and rich colour - you might recognize it from outdoor gear, like backpacks."
- Moto Maxx also features a layer of DuPont Kevlar fibre, and is claimed to be protected inside and out with water-repellent nano-coating.
- 3900mAh battery-The company claims that the smartphone can deliver up to 48 hours of mixed usage. Much like the Droid Turbo, the Moto Maxx also supports Motorola's Turbo Charger, a new accessory from the company stables that is said to provide 8 hours of battery life in just 15 minutes of charging.
- Android 4.4.4 KitKat-based
- 5.2-inch QHD (1440x2560 pixels) display offering a pixel density of 565ppi; a Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protective layer;
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 processor clocked at 2.7GHz coupled with an Adreno 420 GPU and
- 3GB of RAM;
- 21-megapixel rear auto focus camera with f/2.0 aperture and dual-LED flash,
- 2-megapixel front camera.
- Connectivity options on the Moto Maxx are 4G LTE with LTE Cat 4, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, Micro-USB, and GSM/ EDGE/ HSPA+.
- the smartphone comes only in one storage variant - 64GB.
- It also includes features from the Moto X (Gen 2) such as the Moto Display, which can wake up the phone to show the time and notifications when user's reach for the phone.
4.Microsoft has released a press statement that their office suit which comprises of word, power point and other hit apps will be offered for free on android and iOS, without the need for an Office 365 subscription.
5. Another Microsoft related news-as you might know that Microsoft has bought Nokia a not so long while ago, but u must be thinking what is the news here? well the news is the first lumia phone without the Nokia branding is all set to launch on 11th that is tomorrow what are the specs and what all is announced thou shall wait and watch my channel for news on this