Social Icons

Friday, March 22, 2013

5 Uses of BlackBerry Protect-Part 3


In this day and age, you care about your mobile like your own family member, and this is all for the blackberry boys(and girls).

Here are the uses of BlackBerry Protect a free app on BB World


3. Find your BlackBerry smartphone Recently I couldn’t find my BlackBerry smartphone and thought I might have left it at a friend’s after leaving a party the night before. Thanks to BlackBerry Protect, I was saved a trip across town – I was able to log in to the BlackBerry Protect website and view my BlackBerry smartphone’s current location, which indicated it was in my house somewhere. Then, instead of spending time looking around my house, I used the “make my BlackBerry smartphone ring” feature which helped me find my BlackBerry smartphone (in between the cushions of my living room couch!).


No comments :

Post a Comment

 
 
Blogger Templates